August 23, 2010

Oh husband......Where art thou ????!!


This is what I loved about the holidays...

that my husband was there to take whoever needed to be "removed" from society for a short while ....
for a little "chat" to get them back on track 
to re-think their attitudes and actions !

Back into the swing of things at home and it is THAT time of the afternoon !!!!!
Homework is done and  3 kids plus friends are running wild all over the house.... 
getting into all sort of little squabbles which totally ruins the peace and tranquility I was dreaming about on the beach ....

Well - he is back at the office, having a real job...

I get that!!

so, it is up to me to sort them out amongst a lot of other things i am trying to do.

Oh, the joys of motherhood.

Have to admit that it was a wonderful break to have a back-up parent for the past 2 weeks!

Not that I have terrible children or an absent husband...

But still - wonderful to have him RIGHT there to take care of things when needed...

and he does such an amazing job with the kids !

Hats off to my husband....

HATS OFF TO ALL SINGLE PARENTS!!!






No comments: