July 9, 2010

So it started !!!

Those lists were glaring at me for a day...so I started the huge project of getting things OFF THE LIST !!!

Said I would...

Jumped into action that same day and swopped 4 rooms in the house.

The old toyroom went from this:



to this......


and this....


with everyone getting involved...



and some even a little in the way...??!!




ooooh...that evil look I got when I found her??!!

I see a GARAGE SALE coming up  - can't believe it ?! 
Have never been a garage sale person...but this is now my last resort of de-cluttering my life .

What a shame - so many perfectly good and valuable toys, but WAY in EXCESS and the space could be put to better use ! 

Now to put a new life into this room...

and THAT is the part I REALLY LOVE DOING !!! 
Re-doing ROOMS ...
so many ideas...
so little time...
and the reality of the money it takes...uggh !!!

But - will see what I can do .... 

WATCH THIS SPACE !

No comments: