June 19, 2010

BLOGGING

Today I feel like blogging about all the million things I have not blogged about. Things that are mulling over in my head and things I should have said out loud.

I got caught up with wanting to make it perfect, wanting to add a photo, wanting to say something interesting that others would wanna read...

But - who cares...thats not why i wanna blog. I just want to let it out...

I have things I want to say - but I am too caring...too worried that people that I say things about will read it one day - by chance, by mistake...and that might hurt their feelings..... so...again... I am cautious about what i say.. WHY ? What's the point of blogging then? Where can you let it all out...???!!!!

Maybe when I have that all figured out, I can start to freely blog !!!

No comments: